I plan to have basically the same thing for breakfast every day this week: sauteed onions with eggs scrambled in sprinkled with cheese, turkey sausage and some fruit.
For lunch, I think I’ll plan on hard boiled eggs and salami. Mostly, I plan on snacking on nuts, berries, fruit and veggies until dinner!
- Monday – Turkey Burgers. We just eat them without bread! We stack them high with veggies we like and then I will grill some zucchini to have with them.
- Tuesday – Cube steak, probably fried in olive oil with onions and mushrooms. Corn on the cob sounds yummy!
- Wednesday – Baked rosemary chicken and brown rice topped with onions and mushrooms.
- Thursday – Pan fried tilapia with baked summer squash (If I can find some! If not then I will opt for another kind of squash.)
- Friday – If we do not go out on date night, then I will make a baked cornish game hen with carrots, zucchini and potatoes.
- Saturday – Paleo meatloaf and baked potatoes.
- Sunday – Steak and eggs with some good fruit.
Disclaimer: We decided that we want our diet to contain things we can either grow, hunt or collect. This is not a TRUE paleo diet. I’m calling it natural eating but we get a lot of our info from paleo sources so it is our “parent” name when discussing how we eat!